This “corn bread” is awesome! It is super easy and quick to make. This “corn bread” goes great with chili. I also use this “corn bread” to make a stuffing at Thanksgiving.
- 200 grams almond flour (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine ground sea salt
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup organic ghee, melted
- ⅓ cup cashew milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Spread batter in greased baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve warm and top with ghee or coconut oil honey “butter”!
Serves: 16 squares
Original recipe found here: PALEO GLUTEN FREE CORNBREAD RECIPE