These cookies are so simple and my go to recipe when I need a quick sweet tooth fix! I eat almond butter and I eat nuttzo power fuel. I have make these cookies using the nuttzo instead of almond butter…delicious either way!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Mix all ingredients until just combined. Do not over-mix or cookies will be chewy like taffy.
- Roll dough into one inch balls and place, evenly spaced, on a foil, parchment or baking mat lines cookie sheet.
- Using the tongs of a fork or the bottom of a glass, press down on the dough balls until they’re about 1 cm thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from the cookie sheet. Cookies will be soft but will become firmer as they cool.
For softer cookies
7. Don’t smash the dough balls before baking. You may need to increase the bake time.
Yield: about 12 cookies
Original recipe found here: Three Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies